Certified Nursing Assistant - Long Term Care
How to Apply:
•Please email a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
• Compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (or nurse aid, orderlies, patient care technician, home health aid) is needed to provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse.
• Qualified Certified Nursing Assistant will work closely with patients, and will be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Duties will also include giving patients important social and emotional support and providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
•Graduate from accredited CNA program
•Must have at least one (1) years of related experience in LTC facility or homecare. .
•New York State License for CNA
•Must have CPR certification. (Online certifications NOT ACCEPTED).
•Up-to-date Physical, Titers, and PPD.
•Excellent good interpersonal, writing and verbal communication skills.
•Compassionate and reliable
• Must be able to work and make decisions independently.
•Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare, medical care, assisted living, nurse's aide