• Contracts and Per-diem available.
• Travel opportunities.
• Call Mishka at 855-217-7140.
• Send your resume to email@example.com.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Plans for expected outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
• Uses clinical judgment in the evaluation of activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
• Promotes interpersonal relations with patients/family/significant others, hospital healthcare co-workers, and physicians.
• Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive.
• Communicates pertinent information about patient, nursing unit, and activities as appropriate.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image.
• Arrives at the hospital in time before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor/unit for orientation and/or report.
• Work assignments are completed during the assigned shift, unless the hospital supervisor approves overtime.
• Dress/attire worn to the hospital is clean, professional, and appropriate for the clinical area assigned.
• Willingly “floats” to other areas of the hospital in which the nurse can provide safe patient care, at the hospital manager’s request.
• Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice; Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; Patient Bill of Rights per hospital, and Maxim.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Registered Nurse license within the state of practice.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
• One year of Labor and Delivery clinical experience within the last three years preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of screening with a score of 80% or greater.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.