We are currently seeking RN's for 13-week contracts at a local hospital in Raleigh, NC. We are seeking RN's with recent pediatric experience and must have hospital pediatric experience within the last year. Candidates must also be current on BLS, PPD or chest x-ray, and compact state licensure. We have 2 available contracts 7a-7p and 2 from 7p-7a. If you are interested please give me a call at 443-860-5551, or you can reach me via email at email@example.com. Thank you!
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The nurse demonstrates ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. The nurse demonstrates critical thinking and performance ability in the coordination of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Plans for expected outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of and assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
• Promotes interpersonal relations with patients/family/significant others; hospital healthcare co-workers; and physicians.
• Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive.
• Communicates pertinent information about patient, nursing unit, and activities as appropriate.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image.
• After accepting a Maxim hospital assignment, arrives at the hospital on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor/unit for orientation and/or report.
• Work assignments are completed during the assigned shift unless the hospital supervisor approves overtime.
• Dress/attire worn to the hospital is clean, professional, and appropriate for the clinical area assigned.
• Willingly “floats” to other areas of the hospital in which the nurse can provide safe patient care, at the hospital manager’s request
• Current licensed Registered Nurse within the state of practice.
• Minimum of one year of maternal child health acute clinical experience within the last three years preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Current PALS (if applicable)
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray.
• Successful completion screening for the clinical specialty area with a score of 80% or greater.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.