Maxim Healthcare is offering multiple potions for Utilization Review Clinicians. These are permanent potions in Saint Paul, MN.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Mishka for more information;
Job is as follows---
• Authorizes and reviews utilization of mental health and substance abuse
services provided in inpatient, outpatient and intermediate care settings.
• Assists with discharge planning and ambulatory follow up activity.
• Provides member assistance with mental health and substance abuse issues.
• Participates in special utilization projects.
Scheduling of work hours is in accordance with business needs and may include evening and on-call responsibilities when needed.
Utilization Review clinicians are required to be educated in current principles, procedures and knowledge of behavior health. They must be a licensed behavioral health clinician and practice within the scope of their licensure with a minimum of 2 years behavioral health experience. Managed care experience preferred
A staff providing utilization review services will have at least one of the following:
• Master’s degree or higher in a health related field and licensure as a behavioral health professional.
• BSN, licensure as a professional.
Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, icu, i.c.u., E.R