Maxim Healthcare is currently looking for dedicated and professional Registered Nurses to work full-time on a contract basis at prestigious hospitals in the greater Seattle area!
Currently we have contract openings for RNs with OR, ICU, L&D, Med/Surg, and endoscopy specialties. These contracts are a perfect opportunity to gain unique and unparalleled experience at some of the most sought after facilities in the greater Seattle area!
Our clients are looking for profiles from qualified candidates ASAP, so inquire today before these positions fill-up! Some of these contracts come with completion bonuses, so now is the time to call! Please see below for the current openings and minimum requirements to see if you qualify!
• Oncology RNs for a 13-Week Contract Assignment
• ICU/CCU RNS for 13-Week Contract Assignments
• OR RNs (Circulate OR Scrub) for 13-Week Contract Assignments
• Cath Lab RNs for a 13-Week Contract Assignment
• Labor and Delivery (LDRP) RNs for 13-Week Contract Assignments
• Med/Surg and Tele RNs for Immediate Per Diem Opportunities
Please see below for the requirements for the positions
Required Work Experience:
MUST have at least two (2) years recent experience in the specialty applied for.
Other Requirements For This Position Are as Follows:
• 2 References from past employers
• Current TB test or a Chest X-Ray with Proof of Positive TB
• Full Immunization Records
• Current BLS card + ACLS card (For Acuities Above Med/Surg)
**If you are an RN that accepts an assignment 50+ miles from your permanent place of residence, you may be eligible for lucrative travel benefits! These include:
• Tax-Free Hourly Housing Stipend OR Furnished Housing Provided
• Tax-Free Meals/Incidentals Stipend
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Eligibility Starting on Day 1 of Your Assignment
These packages and opportunities can be discussed further by contacting Derek in the staffing office today at 206-527-1911 or by responding to this post with an updated resume and I would be happy to reach out to you!
**Lucrative referral bonuses are also available for anybody who refers a nurse that is hired and works a set number of shifts for Maxim!**
**Not interested in Seattle but interested in hearing about travel contract opportunities nationwide? Call today to discuss the wide range of immediate openings across the state and country! Do not miss the opportunity to work one of the best agency jobs in the Seattle Area!
Derek Edwards - Recruitment Specialist
Maxim Healthcare Solutions - Seattle, WA
Phone: 1-206-527-1911 Fax: 1-206-729-7319
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient’s needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual
and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Plans for expected outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
• Communicates nursing interventions, expected outcomes and the time frames for expected completion to
other members of the hospital health care team.
• Functions as a resource to the health care team members in planning for patient’s discharge.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and
selected nursing interventions.
• Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
• Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient
care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment.
• Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
• Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and
indirect patient care functions.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
• Minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
• Current BLS card; current ACLS/PALS card (per facility requirement).
• Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices
with a score of 80% or greater.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, hospital, clinic, r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.