The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing
process and the delivery of patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
• Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care
delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
• Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice;
Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
• Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
• Current BLS.
• Successful completion of the Maxim clinical specialty screening with a score of 80% or greater.
• Full command, verbal and written of the English language.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.