Maxim Staffing Solutions in Houston, TX is currently seeking an experienced, reliable Registered Nurse for a local contract working inside the Emergency Department of area hospital in northwest Houston.
2 Openings available; seeking RN for mid-shift 3:00pm - 3:30am and night shift 7:00pm - 7:30am. Minimum 36/hrs per week guaranteed; over-time may be available. Must be able to work 13 week assignment or close to. Local and Travel candidates encouraged to apply. All Traveler's located 50+ miles from hospital can receive travel benefits or housing and stipends, etc.
Must have at least 1-2 years of recent experience as Registered Nurse working in the Emergency Department; preferably level I-II trauma centers.
Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC required.
Must provide copies of health records such as vaccines/titers, PPD or Chest X-Ray, etc.
Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screening.
If you are interested in applying for one of these open 13 week contracts in the Emergency Department as a Registered Nurse (RN), please contact Lindsey Rogowicz today at 972-729-2573 or send a resume to email@example.com for more info or to request an application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
• Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care
delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
• Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice;
Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
• Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
• Current BLS.
• Successful completion of the Maxim clinical specialty screening with a score of 80% or greater.
• Full command, verbal and written of the English language.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.