Maxim Healthcare Services in Houston, TX is currently seeking experienced, reliable Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) in the area for local assignments working with continuous care hospice patients, in-patient hospice units, long-term care centers/nursing homes, and rehabilitation centers.
Positions are flexible, schedule may vary week to week. Openings for day and nights; weekends as well. 12 hour shifts, shift-times vary per assignment and patient need.
Must have at least 1 year of experience as Licensed Vocation Nurse with geriatric patients in a LTC setting or hospice/home-health setting to be considered.
Current CPR required.
Reliable transportation a must for hospice patients.
If you are interested in a flexible, LVN position working with geriatric patients in long-term care, hospice, or other rehabilitation settings, please contact Lindsey Rogowicz at 972-729-2573 or send your resume to email@example.com for more info or to request an application!
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Free Continuing Education (CE) Program
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.