Maxim Staffing Solutions in Houston, TX is currently seeking experienced Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) in the area for a long-term contract working with local managed care company performing HEDIS review.
Assignment will training in December 2013 and run January thru May 2014.
Hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm. No weekends/Holidays.
Will Review most records on-line; minimal on-site reviews and only local.
Nurse must be research and detail oriented with the tenacity to find claim specific data for a specific measure within a given period of time.
Must have at least 6 months of experience working with HEDIS review.
Must have current LVN license in the State of Texas of other Compact State.
Current CPR required.
Must have excellent computer skills and analysis capabilities.
Must be able to navigate CPT4 code and ICD9 DX based on HEDIS Technical Specification requirements. Candidates must have an understanding of codes for services based on diagnosis and procedure. type 30 - 40 WPM.
If you are interested and experienced in working this 6 month assignment for HEDIS review, please contact Lindsey Rogowicz at 281-968-9245 or send your resume to email@example.com
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Free Continuing Education (CE) Program
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.