Personal Care Assistants needed for facilities in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas for the start of the new school year. Position highlights include: great working environment, room for growth and advancement, all weekends and major holidays off, and the ability to make a difference in a child’s life.
Openings in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
6 months experience working with children preferred. No certification required.
Full time and Part time M-F daylight openings in a pediatric setting.
Some positions require the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, have the ability to push wheelchairs, and comfortable working with behavioral personalities.
Apply today if you are interested in learning more about the positions we have available. Someone will be in contact with you shortly if you meet the qualifications of the opening.
• Giving patients important social and emotional support.
• Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
• Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred.
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
• Reliable transportation.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare, medical care, assisted living, nurse's aide