Are you a hardworking and compassionate Medical Assistant looking for a job that will allow you to grow and advance with your position? Are you interested in working with a facility that offers up-to-date office technology? Do you enjoy challenges?
If so then our new current Medical Assistant openings may be the perfect fit for you.
We are currently seeking MAs with at least 1 year of up-to-date Medical Assisting working experience. Our fast paced physician office environments require experienced Medical Assistants. (Previous Physician Office experience highly preferred. These options required one of the following: Medical Assistant degree/diploma/certification.)
Great working environments, full time daylight hours, no weekends or holidays, advancement opportunities, competitive pay, and more.
Position job duties:
Medical Assistants are responsible for rooming patients, height, weight, blood pressure, some EKGs, vitals, EMR charting, some front office responsibilities, and other job duties when assigned.
Apply today and call Lindsey Rymarowicz at 412-505-0514 to confirm the receipt of your application and resume.
• Interview patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height and records information on patient’s charts.
• Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
• Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
• Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
• Operates x-ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Knowledge of medical procedures.
• Knowledge of clerical functions.
• Current CPR card.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program; certification preferred.
• Minimum of one year relevant experience preferred.
• Relevant certification/ license if applicable.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, secretarial, administrative, clerical, clerk, admin., receptionist, assistant, data entry, data-entry, front-desk, secretary, front desk.