We are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced Medical Assistants in the Greater Pittsburgh area for various physician office settings.
These are full time Monday through Friday daylight positions, with a chance for a permanent opportunity based on performance.
At least one year of recent Medical Assistant experience is required for these new openings.
In addition, we recommend applying candidates to have physician office setting experience. Candidates without this experience are not encouraged to apply.
Position highlights include excellent working environments, up-to-date technology, great management, steady daylight schedules, and competitive pay.
Apply today and contact Andrew Kuhn at 412-921-1954 to confirm the receipt of your application and resume.
For immediate consideration, send and up to date resume to email@example.com .
• Interview patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height and records information on patient’s charts.
• Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
• Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
• Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
• Operates x-ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Knowledge of medical procedures.
• Knowledge of clerical functions.
• Current CPR card.
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program; certification preferred.
• Minimum of one year relevant experience preferred.
• Relevant certification/ license if applicable.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, secretarial, administrative, clerical, clerk, admin., receptionist, assistant, data entry, data-entry, front-desk, secretary, front desk.