Maxim Staffing is currently hiring CNA's for an urgent need in Northwest Portland! Contracts offer fulltime work and the flexibility to choose your own schedule. We have several weekday shifts open Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 2:30 PM and 2 PM to 10:30 PM. Weekend shifts are available Saturday and Sunday 6 AM to 6:30 PM and 6 PM to 6:30 AM.
We're also offering other CNA opportunities in the Portland area. We have a full time position with a long term care facility located in the Hillsboro area. The schedule for this position is Wednesday to Friday (6 AM to 3 PM) and Saturday through Sunday (3 PM to 11 PM).
Additionally, we are hiring CNA 2's for consistent hospital work. This opportunity provides a flexible schedule with 12 hour shifts, day or night. Candidates for this position must have at least one year of hospital experience.
Qualified candidates will have an unrestricted CNA certification, current CPR card, a TB test within the last year and a good work ethic! A drug screen will also be required.
• Giving patients important social and emotional support.
• Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
• Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred.
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
• Reliable transportation.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare, medical care, assisted living, nurse's aide