We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses for full time positions in the Fredonia area. Position is responsible for the following:
Provide Direct Nursing Services to Individuals including but not limited to:
• Oral and Tracheal Suction
• Changing of Inner Cannula & Cleaning Inner Cannula of Trach
• G- Tube / J- Tube Change
• St. Cath – Male
• Feeding Pumps – Start / Stop
• Medication Administration, Verification of Orders, Telephone Orders
• Wound Care
• Monitoring Blood Sugar
• Emergency Placement of Trach’s
• Personal Hygiene (Bathing, Incontinent Care, Teeth Care etc.)
• Use of Mechanical Lifts
• Cooking, Diet Orders and Feeding
• Turning and Positioning
• Application / Use of Adaptive Equipment
• Accompany staff on medical appointments to provide LPN services as needed
This position requires the following
• New York State Licensed Practical Nurse
• A minimum of 1 year experience working in a long term care environment as a LPN
• Experience working with G-tubes, J-tubes, and trachs.
If you are interested in this position please contact:
Maxim Staffing Solutions
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.