This is a contracted position with a fortune 500 company in the St. Louis area. 8- 12 weeks in length
The Case Manager will be responsible for coordinating continuum of care activities for assigned patients and ensuring optimum utilization of resources, service delivery, and compliance with medical regime.
Perform collaborative duties to assess, plan and coordinate continuum of care for select members with complex medical or behavioral health conditions or are at high risk in order to promote quality, cost effective care.
• Advanced review of admissions through on-site and telephonic review to ensure medical necessity and appropriate level of care.
• Develop, assess and adjust as necessary the care plan and promote desired outcome.
• Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP) specialist, and other medical and non-medical providers as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients. Participate in face to face visits with high risk members at point of service as needed. For BCHP only, participate in face to face visits with high risk members at point of service.
• Provide patient and provider education.
• Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources.
• Data enters assessments and authorizations into the system.
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of clinical nursing or case management experience. 2+ years of related experience in managed care environment
• Minimum RN with Bachelors in Nursing, Master in Nursing or Public Health preferred.
• Current RN License.
• Prefer at least one year of Case Management experience.
• Current BLS card per contract requirements.
• Current physical exam per state or contract requirements.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Must pass all Maxim screening exams with 80% or greater.
• Must pass criminal background screening.
• Current TB or Chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.