• Four Openings in Minnesota's Beautiful Northern Boundary Waters!
• 3 - 12's per week, every other weekend
• 12 week contracts start 7-7-14 until 9-21-14
• Send Resume to email@example.com and call Mishka at 855-217-7140
Provides direct nursing care to patients as well as indirect care; oversees unit operations for a shift when functioning as charge nurse.
Critical Care and/or Emergency Nursing experience within the last 5 years.
Minimum of one year experience in Medical/Surgical nursing required.
Recent Critical Care or Emergency nursing experience preferred.
Able to function efficiently and independently in crisis situations.
Capable of functioning under pressure and in stressful situations.
Give, receive and analyze information, articulate goals and action plans.
Possess effective communication skills.
Ability to give, understand and follow complex written and oral communications.
Demonstrates ability to make sound decisions.
In crisis situations, is capable of performing specific activities and
directing other staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
• Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care
delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
• Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice;
Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Minnesota RN licensure.
• Current ACLS, TNCC, PALS certification or attains certification within three months of employment and maintains certification.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.