Maxim Healthcare has immediate openings for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work in a Critical Care (ICU/CCU) setting for several of the top hospitals in Northwest Indiana.
Our clients are seeking Registered Nurses to fill various contracts for all shifts. We also have per diem/PRN openings if you're not able to commit to a contract. These positions do require at least one year of experience working in an Intensive Care or Critical Care setting.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in don't hesitate to call today! For immediate consideration please contact Regional Healthcare Recruiter Mark Kalmbach at 443-860-5573, or email me at makalmba @maxhealth.com!
Come experience the best customer service in the industry! At Maxim you have the opportunity to work full time or pick and choose when you want to work. We offer the best pay and flexibility that you won't find anywhere else. So if you are looking to work full time or just a few shifts a week, we have exactly what you need!
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient’s needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual
and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Plans for expected outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
• Communicates nursing interventions, expected outcomes and the time frames for expected completion to
other members of the hospital health care team.
• Functions as a resource to the health care team members in planning for patient’s discharge.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and
selected nursing interventions.
• Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
• Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient
care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment.
• Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
• Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• The physical ability and perceptual acuity, (e.g., visual, hearing) to satisfactorily perform all direct and
indirect patient care functions.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
• Minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years preferred.
• Current BLS card; current ACLS/PALS card (per facility requirement).
• Successful completion of the Maxim screening for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices
with a score of 80% or greater.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, hospital, clinic, r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.