Maxim Healthcare is the one of the only pediatric healthcare providers in Kern County, and we are currently hiring for LVNs or RNs looking for fulltime, part-time and per-diem work in a home health setting. Our patients deserve the best healthcare professionals in the industry who are attentive, compassionate, experienced and have a bed side demeanor second to none. As one of the largest and highest rated home health services in the country, Maxim Healthcare Services continues to put customer service and satisfaction about all. If you feel you are qualified and meet our standards, please contact one of our recruitment specialists.
The perfect candidate must have 1 year or more of paid work experience under an LVN/LPN license in the past 3 years. We prefer experience with vents, trechs and G-tubes, but have training available on a case by case basis. Current California LVN or RN License required. Current BLS required. The licensed vocational nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
If you wish to apply for hospital staffing, and are willing to work on a per-diem basis, we have positions available. If you are looking to pick up a few days a week to supplement your income, or just need the flexibility in your schedule, we can get you placed. There is no minimum amount of shifts required. Qualified candidates please reply to this post with a copy of your resume attached, or apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Free Continuing Education (CE) Program
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.