Maxim Healthcare Services in San Diego, California is currently seeking experienced Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to work within our school system. Please see below for additional requirements and information:
• School Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with at least 1 year of relevant experience
• School / Schools Registered Nurse (RN) with the following credentials:
o California or Compact State Licensure
o TB within the past year/Chest X-Ray within the past 1 year
• School / Schools Registered Nurse (RN) that has very strong employee characteristics
o Exceptional clinical skills
o Positive attitude
o Strong work ethic
o Flexibility and dependability
For our School / Schools Registered Nurse (RN), we offer the following:
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay
• Full-time, part-time, per diem (PRN) opportunities
• A 24/7 on-call team of recruiting and staffing professionals
To apply for the above-mentioned School Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) position in San Diego, California, please reach out to Maxim in one of the following ways:
• Phone: 619-209-3696
• Email: sandiegoCAstaffing@maxhealth.com
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Free Continuing Education (CE) Program
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.