Maxim Healthcare is the one of the only home healthcare providers in Anchorage, Alaska. We are currently hiring for LVNs or RNs for 40 hour per week travel assignments with a minimum of 3 months. Selected candidates will be paid a regular hourly rate of $17-20 per hour depending on experience as well as up to $1,000 per week in tax free stipends for meals and housing. We will be making and paying for all arrangements such as Alaska Board of Nursing licensure, rental car, housing and benefits for selected nurses. As one of the largest and highest rated home health services in the country, Maxim Healthcare Services provides some of the most unique staffing opportunities in the nursing field. If you feel you are qualified, please contact one of our recruitment specialists.
The perfect candidate must have 1 year or more of recent, paid work experience under an LVN/LPN or RN license. We require experience with vents, trechs and G-tubes, and have training available on a case by case basis. We prefer nurses with spinal cord injury experience, pediatric experience and current Alaska LVN or RN licenses. Current BLS required. The licensed vocational nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. Consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Qualified candidates please reply to this post with a copy of your resume attached, or apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our friendly staffing specialists are on-call 24/7 to assist you with anything you may need. Our professional recruiters are the best in the healthcare staffing industry, and are dedicated to getting you placed. There is a reason why we are the #1 Per-Diem Healthcare Staffing Agency in America year after year. Give us a call and find out how the Maxim advantage can work for you!
We offer- Rental Car, Housing, Benefits, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit, 401 K, Travel, Contracts, 24/7 Customer Service
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.