Come work in beautiful Northern California as a Registered Nurse in the ED of a Top Hospital!
Travel and Temp to Perm Openings Available
We have new openings available in Northern California for Registered Nurses with experience in the Emergency Department for 3 month travel assignments. This is an opportunity that cannot be passed by as the facility does not take travelers often. We are accepting resumes and setting up interviews daily for these positions and are looking to place qualified candidates within the next month. We will only be considering applicants with who have recently worked in a trauma center as a RN and at least a year total of ER experience. There are openings for both days and nights, but the nurses with hard working, professional attitudes and willing to do either are more likely to be offered fulltime positions.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply today!
Don't miss your chance to work at one of the best hospitals in California!
-Active CA RN License
-TNCC preferred but not required
-1 year min. of trauma ER RN experience
Respond to this posting by email with a copy of your updated resume attached and a cover letter pasted into the body of the email listing why you would be a good candidate for this position. The nurse recruiting team will be in contact with all qualified candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
• Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care
delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
• Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice;
Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Registered Nurse License with in the state of practice.
• Prefer minimum of one year acute care experience in the area of expertise within the last three years
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current ACLS/PALS (per facility requirement).
• Current BLS.
• Successful completion of the Maxim clinical specialty screening with a score of 80% or greater.
• Full command, verbal and written of the English language.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.