Maxim Healthcare Services in San Diego, California is currently seeking experienced Nursing Assistants (NA’s) for a full-time opportunity at the VA Hospital in La Jolla, CA. Please see below for additional requirements and more information:
• Nursing Assistants (NA’s) with at least 1 year of relevant experience in an acute setting or 2 years of experience in a facility setting.
• Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) with the follow credentials
o Active CNA license in any US State
o TB within the past year/Chest X-Ray within the past 1 year
• Strong employee characteristics such as:
o Exceptional clinical skills and knowledge
o Positive attitude
o Flexibility and Reliability
For this canvas, we offer the following:
• Competitive pay
• Full medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
• A 24/7 on-call team of recruiting and staffing professionals
To apply for the above-mentioned Nursing Assistant (NA) position in San Diego, California, please reach out to Maxim in one of the following ways:
• Phone: 619-209-3696
• Email: sandiegoCAstaffing@maxhealth.com
• Giving patients important social and emotional support.
• Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
• Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred.
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
• Reliable transportation.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Healthcare, medical care, assisted living, nurse's aide