Maxim Healthcare Services in Phoenix, Arizona is currently seeking an experienced Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN). We are looking for the following for our Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN) need:
• Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 1 year of experience
• Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN) with full medical records
o MMR and Varicella titers
o Arizona or Compact state licensure
o Physical within the past 12 months
o TB within the past year/Chest X-Ray within the past 1 year
• Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN) that has very strong employee characteristics
o Exceptional clinical skills
o Positive attitude
o Strong work ethics
For our Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN), we offer the following:
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay ($30 - $40 per hour, depending on flexibility)
• Full-time, part-time, per diem (PRN), blocked bookings, contract work, and nationwide travel opportunities
• Full medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
• A 24/7 on-call team of recruiting and staffing professionals
To apply for the above mentioned Post-Partum / Post Partum (PP) Registered Nurse (RN) position in Phoenix, AZ, please reach out to Maxim in one of the following ways:
• Phone: 602-216-0110
• Email: email@example.com
• Apply directly: Click Here or visit our Website
• Provides nursing care to the post partum patient.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Perform admitting assessments, review history and develop plan of care.
• Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Completes patient/family education as required.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient
care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
• Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
• Promotes interpersonal relations with patient/family/significant others; hospital healthcare co-workers; and physicians.
• Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive.
• Communicates pertinent information about patient, nursing unit, and activities as appropriate.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image.
• After accepting a Maxim hospital assignment, arrives at the hospital on time, before the scheduled shift
starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the unit/floor for orientation and/or report.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nursing license within the state of practice.
• Minimum of one year post-partum experience preferred.
• Minimum of one year acute care experience within the last 3 years preferred.
• Current BLS Card.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or chest x-ray.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively use the nursing process.
• Successful completion of screening exam(s) with a score of 80% or greater.
• Successful completion of Maxim background screening process.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.