Maxim Healthcare Services in Phoenix, Arizona is currently seeking an experienced Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN). We are looking for the following for our Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) need:
• Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 1 year of experience in a correctional/jail/correction setting or hospital experience (Med-Surg, ER, ICU, Telemetry)
• Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) with full medical records
o MMR and Varicella titers
o Arizona or Compact state licensure
o Physical within the past 12 months
o TB within the past year/Chest X-Ray within the past 1 year
• Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) that has very strong employee characteristics
o Exceptional clinical skills
o Positive attitude
o Strong work ethics
For our Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN), we offer the following:
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay ($28 - $38 per hour, depending on flexibility)
• Full-time, part-time, per diem (PRN), blocked bookings, contract work, and nationwide travel opportunities
• Full medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
• A 24/7 on-call team of recruiting and staffing professionals
To apply for the above mentioned Correctional / Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) position in Phoenix, AZ, please reach out to Maxim in one of the following ways:
• Phone: 602-216-0110
• Email: email@example.com
• Apply directly: Click Here or visit our Website
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
• Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
• Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
• Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
• Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
• Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
• Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4)
JCAHO, state and local laws; 5) Patient’s Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare, nursing and client hospital policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• One year of full-time experience providing hands-on health care.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater.
• Maxim background screening.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.