Maxim Healthcare Services in Phoenix, Arizona is currently seeking an experienced Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). We are looking for the following for our Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) need:
• Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least 1 year of experience in correctional/jail/correction setting
• Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with full medical records
o MMR and Varicella titers
o Arizona or Compact state licensure
o Physical within the past 12 months
o TB within the past year/Chest X-Ray within the past 1 year
• Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that has very strong employee characteristics
o Exceptional clinical skills
o Positive attitude
o Strong work ethics
For our Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), we offer the following:
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive pay ($18 - $28 per hour, depending on flexibility)
• Full-time, part-time, per diem (PRN), blocked bookings, contract work, and nationwide travel opportunities
• Full medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
• A 24/7 on-call team of recruiting and staffing professionals
To apply for the above mentioned Correctional / Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position in Phoenix, AZ, please reach out to Maxim in one of the following ways:
• Phone: 602-216-0110
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apply directly: Click Here or visit our Website
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Current Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse License.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience Preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of the screening tests
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, nursing, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.